Do you struggle with what to feed your children, especially when sending them off to school? Then, this FREE Healthy Lunchbox Workshop is here to help make it easier for you.
Healthy Lunchbox Workshop. Tuesday January 13, 2015, 7:30pm -8:30pm The Bright Water School 1501 10th Avenue East, Seattle, WA 98102
- Do you want to start making healthier lunches for your kids, but feel lost as to where to start?
- Are you looking for ways to get your picky eater to eat something for lunch other than a sandwich?
- Do you wish lunch prep was easier and less time-consuming?
- Are your kids complaining about or not eating what’s being packed?If you answered YES to these questions, this workshop is for you!
Join Stephanie Vuolo, Certified Nutritional Therapist, as she provides you with the tools to start packing healthier whole foods based lunches for your family, while keeping it simple and easy.In this workshop, Stephanie will cover:
- What is a healthy lunch and why is it so important?
- How to pack a healthy lunchbox and strategies for making it less stressful
- How to deal with picky eaters and tips for actually getting them to eat vegetables
You will walk away with some great recipe ideas and the motivation to start providing inspired packed lunches for your child.
I look forward to seeing you!